last night we lost a wonderful Lady....my Aunt
Barb received her angel wings, I know she is happy to be back in the
arms of Uncle Paul.......and celebrating with all our angels who left to
soon. Give my sweet precious Mia Ann a big hug Aunt Barbara, I know
you will watch over her until I make it there, I love you and will miss
you so very much, I hope they have wind chimes in Heaven and when they
chime you will know we are thinking of you hear on earth.
Thinking a lot about my Aunt Barbara today,
it's hard to believe she has gone and I know I'm being selfish crying
and wanting her back. I was talking to her as I walked down to my
mailbox a few minutes ago and was so surprised to see a Christmas Card from her.
It was stamped in Bethlehem and was stamped on the day
she passed away. I know it's a sign from her to let me know that she is
okay and not to worry. I can't open the card yet.......
No comments:
Post a Comment