I
am at a loss for words....I can not believe someone could be so cruel
and heartless to kill our innocent children, this doesn't make since, I
am so angry and hurt for the parents, grandparents, and siblings. What
is this world coming to w
hen you can't
even send your child to school.....they are suppose to be safe, do we
have to lock down the school to protect our children while they are
there learning, now parents can't send their precious babies to school
without the fear of an insane person going into the school and just
killing their children, it's horrifying and senseless. I pray that
something is put into plan so that innocent babies don't have to
experience this nightmare again and that parents don't have to say
goodbye to their babies....no child should go before their parent, sadly
I know this from experience. Sweet little Angels now up above always
remember that you are loved, from a mommy with an Angel ♥
I am sharing this from my angel friend Shari Soklow, she has written the "Prayers For The Innocent",
I am sharing this from my angel friend Shari Soklow, she has written the "Prayers For The Innocent",
If anyone wants to mail sympathy cards or letters of support and solidarity to the school, the school address appears to be: Sandy Hook Elementary School, 12 Dickenson Drive, Sandy Hook, CT 06482. Please copy/paste/share, TR anywhere you prefer. Sending a card is something small but at least it's something we can do... "



No comments:
Post a Comment