Thursday, May 10, 2012

Angel Graphics Sherry Blevins

I will be posting special Angel moms on my blog from time to time and Angel Sherry is very dear to my heart.  Sherry creates a lot of beautiful photos for those of us who have Angels in Heaven including her own special Angel her son James.   


I don't know how many times I have had a bad day only to get a special message from Sherry saying she has created a photo for me. 
The photos Sherry creates are like Christmas presents....I can't wait to open them to find out what Beautiful photos await for me.  I don't know if I have told Sherry this.....she has really helped me this past year with the photos she has made of Mia Ann.  I love the new pictures that she makes, we as parents lose out on so many things after our children are gone.....but with Earth Angels like Sherry she helps keep one thing going and that is New Photos of our Precious children....what a gift.
Sherry I love you and I will never be able to thank you enough for all the love and care you give to me and other parents by creating Beautiful pictures of our children and loved ones. I wish we didn't have to belong to the same club so to speak "Parents whose children are in Heaven"  but I am so very thankful God brought us together....I have found a friend I will have for life.....I love you my beautiful Angel friend...... 



No comments:

Post a Comment